A few examples of how California Neuroscience Research (CNR) has exceeded sponsor expectations for quality and quantity:
- CNR was added five months into a trial as a “rescue site” for an efficacy study in Alzheimer’s patients which was not meeting enrollment targets. CNR randomized 29 patients (with a 93% completion rate) in only seven months surpassing all other sites.
- In a 2004 study of an investigational medication for Alzheimer’s Disease, CNR was the highest enroller from start to finish and was praised for its source documentation in an internal sponsor audit.
- In an international clinical trial of patients with Alzheimer’s Disease who are not on Cholinesterase Inhibitors, CNR randomized four patients in the first month and ended as the second highest enroller, with 27 of 29 patients in the first month and ended as second highest enroller, with 27 of 29 patients completing the twelve-week study.
- In a 2004 study of Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), CNR provided its own pharmacy services and exceeded its contract of 20 randomized patients in less than three months.
- In a 2005 GAD trial, CNR enrolled sixteen patients in the first three months of the study.
- In a multisite study of Primary Insomnia, CNR completed its initial contract of seventeen patients in only three months.